Senior Finance Integration Manager (Qualified Accountant)
Large IT Infrastructure provider require a Senior Finance Integration Manager. This company operate in 5 continents and support 80% of the Fortune 500. Very rapidly expanding cash rich organisation admired for innovation in their sector. The company has grown through acquisition and requires this position to work on internal finance system integrations.
They are an Oracle house so require someone with a good knowledge of integrating Oracles finance product.
This role will require you to undertake the following.
- Prepare and execute Project Plan for the Finance Operation function(s) assigned, ensuring timely execution of deliverables
- Discover and analyze the acquired business processes and perform gap analysis, producing detailed As Is process flows
- Identify solution on gaps, prepare Business Requirement Documents for IT and review Functional Design documents
- Manage and execute data cleansing activities, working closely with the data migration team
- Perform data validation to ensure transfer of clean transactional and financial data to the Finance Organization
- Produce final process solution (Solution Design document) and present to stakeholders
- Provide financial and process recommendations as required to stakeholders
- Identify cross functional dependencies and work with relevant department stakeholders to co-ordinate and prioritise activities
- Maintain communications plan and draft communications for submission to Marketing within agreed timeline
- Manage system cut-over plan, ensuring timely execution of deliverables
- Engage stakeholders where appropriate to get input/reviews/feedback/sign-offs as required in the various stages of the project
Solid understanding and experience of multiple finance operations function: P2P, GL Accounting, Fixed Assets, Revenue, Billing and Credit and Collections
- Qualified Accountant with relevant work experience
- Must be able to “engineer” solutions based on the facts and circumstances on the ground
- Must be “hands on” but also able to summarise complex issues and communicate to management
- Strong Project Management, Presentation (material & delivery) and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and react to what will be a constantly changing environment
- Must be able to earn the respect of internal and external customers / vendors
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across a number of financial and non-financial disciplines at various levels
- Able to produce high quality Visio process flows and PowerPoint presentations
- Prince 2 qualified (or equivalent)
- Understanding of change management principles and Experience of working on an Integration or transformations project
- Awareness of relevant USGAAP requirements would be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed (during an integration project frequent travel will be required)
This position is currently home based, the main office is near to Heathrow in Middlesex. Salary is basic up to £85k with an excellent benefits package and bonus.