Financial Accountant specialising in Consolidation and Reporting required by my leading Cloud Hosting client based in Staines.
This Senior Financial Accountant will lead the day-to-day global consolidation activities reporting through the Workday financial reporting solution.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in an exciting company with an international presence. This Financial Accountant will be supporting the Senior Accountant with month-end accounts and will be a critical part of the Finance team.
This Financial Accountant will be responsible for ensuring EMEA intercompany accounts are reconciled in a timely fashion, working through a vast network across the globe.
My client is looking to speak to individuals who are ACCA/ACA part qualified and have a strong understanding of accounting and financial consolidations, as well as experience preparing UK statutory financial statements and footnotes.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements through tools available in workday.
- Extensive understanding of IFRS, the financial consolidation process and the foreign currency impact on consolidations.
- Be able to optimise monthly closing processes to ensure key activities are performed on time.
- Able to develop and sustain relationships that effectively represent the company’s interest with external auditors.
- Strong knowledge of debits and credits.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to be a fully qualified accountant and have a strong understanding of month-end management.
This Financial Accountant role is a permanent position offering up to £60k plus an additional bonus based on performance.