Senior Mulesoft Developer is required to join an innovative technology consultancy company on an initial 3-month contract basis.
The company are based in Central London and work directly with numerous large scale clients, across multiple industries and specialise in systems integration.
They have recently one a large scale engagment with a flagship client, and this Senior Mulesoft Developer will be playing a lead role on this programme.
They require a senior Mulesoft Consultant to join a critical software integration project with one of their top clients.
- Excellent Mulesoft developer experience, ideally in a consultancy
- Strong technical ability with Mulesoft
- Experience working on multiple large scale software integration projects
- Excellent communicator and able to collaborate effectively within a team
- Mulesoft certified, ideally to Platform level
It must be stressed that only candidates with strong Mulesoft experience on integration projects will be considered for this role.
This role is offered for an initial 3 months contract, with strong potential to extend, and a daily rate up to £650 per day.