The Senior PMO Analyst will work across the business, responsible for monitoring and communicating financial performance via the development of statistical models. You will also identify trends and insights across client portfolios and run ad hoc analysis for internal colleagues and clients.
To be considered for the opportunity applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a PMO Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven exposure working across a portfolio of projects
- Experience working with analytical software
- Exemplary stakeholder management and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven and career motivated PMO Analyst to join a market leading, global organisation.
It must be stressed that only experienced PMO Analysts with excellent analytical skills will be considered for this opportunity. This is a permanent role based 4 days / week in Nottingham (when restrictions ease) paying a basic salary of between £35,000 -38,000 + package.