The Senior Product Manager will be owning a new ecommerce platform, and ideally have experience with high transaction web applications within the travel sector.
The Senior Product Manager will work alongside Agile, Data, UI/UX teams and be responsible for the vision of the product which will be focused around a new Ecommerce Platform. They will also manage the financial viability, deliverables and engaging with 3rd parties (travel).
To be considered for the role Senior Product Manager will have the following:
- Extensive experience in a similar Product management role
- Ideally, previous experience within a Travel / Leisure organisation
- Proven background in working with highly transactional Ecommerce Platforms
- Strong people and management skills
- Adept in A/B testing and User Stories
- Working with teams including Scrum, UI and UX, Data and others.
If you consider yourself suitable for the Senior Product Manager role, please apply with your most recent CV as interviews will be taking place with immediate effect.
The role is offered on an initial 12 months contract basis (Outside IR35), based solely in Central London near a major tube station and paying up to £525 per day.