One of the worlds preeminent providers of financial information to the financial industry (used by 89 of the worlds 100 largest FS Institutions) required a Senior Product Manager to join our expanding Product team.
To be suitable for the position you will be a self-starter, owning the end to end management of their product line. They will define the roadmaps for their product line and work dynamically to lead execution, educating internal and external audiences, communicating effectively to bring customer.
This position is focused on Fraud Products so experience with fraud is critical.
You must have experience in the fraud domain, understand their marketplace, it’s competitive landscape and be able to influence the direction of strategic direction. Their challenge will be to think holistically, understanding market threats and opportunities, looking constantly for competitive
- Take responsibility for outcomes, own the end to end lifecycle for your product line and it’s key performance metrics
- Innovate, building, owning and executing evidence and insight based customer and market centric roadmaps
- Determine and organise resources to execute product plans
- Act as the organisational expert, working to organise product backlogs in line with strategy
- Challenge the norm, bring fresh insights and opportunities to life, contributing to strategic vision
- Lead storytelling, allowing Product Marketing, Sales and Customer processes to be informed and additive
- Strong Product Management/Owner Experience, owning and managing customer focussed roadmaps
- Strong experience specific to Fraud products
- Any understanding of the market and specifically, any regulation, trends, factors critical to it
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great cross functional management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Agile Product Management Qualification
- ACFE, CIPFA, NCA, CIFAS or other Fraud investigation qualification
- Client side or client facing domain experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the largest FS data companies in the world in a very high profile position. This is a permanent role, based in London (large amount of home working) paying a salary of £70,000-95,000 that comes with fantastic additional benefits and bonus