Throughout the role, the successful Senior Product Manager will concentrate on managing their product line. Other responsibilities within the role will include owning the Identity product proposition, lead execution of their roadmaps and bring propositions to life.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager:
- Own end-to-end lifecycles for products and manage the performance metrics
- Own Identity product propositions
- Build, innovate and execute customer roadmaps
- Create strategies to organise backlogs
- Work with the Product Marketing, Sales and Customer processes teams to create a successful roadmap for stakeholders and customers
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong Product Management/Owner Experience
- Strong experience specific to Identity products
- Strong background in working the market
- Strong experience working with customers/3rd party stakeholders
- Ability to create product strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated Senior Product Manager with a background in Identity Products in working with product strategies and product propositions, who will provide their drive to meet clients’ needs and propositions.
This is a permanent role, based in London, paying a salary of £70,000-90,000 that comes with fantastic additional benefits.