Global logistics business requires an experienced contract Product Owner to work on a complex digital transform programme. The Product Owner will be working Data & Engineering teams to provide Product support and expertise.
As a Product Owner, you will be expected to…
- Maximize output by providing product support and delivery services enabling relevant teams to deliver at pace.
- Increase Platform engagement, ensure transparency and engender trust to deliver great outcomes.
- Enable control of all aspects of the product from inception to delivery, taking ownership and accountability to continuously improve at every iteration.
- Align processes across platforms providing uniform procedures, allowing for a smoother experience during engagement.
- Sponsor a One Team approach, promoting a fail-fast culture, where regular reflection, continuous learning, and daily collaboration results in high quality products being delivered faster.
In order to be considered for this role, the Product Owner will need:
- Relevant experience of Agile and Product backed up by relevant certifications.
- Experience in reporting to senior levels up to C-Suite.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and provide strategic guidance.
- Agile/Product maturity assessment experience, providing mentoring and support as required.
- Experience preparing Target Operating Models.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
If you are an experienced Product Owner with relevant experience – please apply or share your cv with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.