Senior PRroject manager is required for a leading railway company.
As a project manager you will manage a series of Boarder Control related projects: Introduction or equipment to handle European Entry Exit Systems requirements, sending PNR data to the UK government, introduction of UK APIs (Advance Passenger Information) and introduction of Smart Checks/Facial recognition-based control
- Experience in the management of complex and diverse projects
- Experience in delivering solutions in Public environment (such as Stations, Airports, shops, …).
- working in a Waterfall or Agile environment.
- managing a project being delivered by multiple suppliers
- working cross departmentally with IT and Business stakeholders to ensure project milestones are met.
- lead meetings and challenge stakeholders.
- Ability to find solutions and resolve conflicts
- A good knowledge of application tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including at senior levels.
- Build relationships at multiple levels and influence discussions and decisions, including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge/experience in delivering IT Solutions within a similar setting
- Knowledge/experience with working in International Airport or terminals involving border controls or relationship with National Authorities
- Past experience in delivering solution in at least one EU country (non-UK)
- French speaking will be a plus (as the project will involve interaction with French stakeholders)
This is a 12 month contract and £550 outside IR35. A hybrid role going into the offices 1/2 days a week.