Senior Project Manager wanted by my consultancy client to work on a large programme for one of their major clients.
This Senior Project Manager must have a proven track record of dealing with difficult/challenging stakeholders and experience working with supplier management.
- Core PM skill set
- Tech savvy
- Excellent stakeholder engagement/management
- Proven track record of dealing with difficult/challenging stakeholders
- Supplier management – essential!!
- Flags risks and issues proactively
- Used to presenting to senior stakeholders
- Manages end to end lifecycle
- Challenges as appropriate regardless of level
- Good prioritization and delegation
- Responds quickly to change
- Experience of Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid Methodologies.
This Senior Project Manager position is a contract for initially 6 months offering up to £450 p/d based remotely then in London
To be considered for this Senior Project Manager position candidates need to have a track record of dealing with difficult / challenging stakeholders and experience working with supplier management.