Senior Project Manager urgently required by my client; a global Utilities and Electronics company based in St Albans, with expensed travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a delivery focused Project Manager to join my client’s newly established Transformation Team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of high-profile business change initiatives working in an Agile environment.
To be considered for this position applications must have the following experience:
- Strong experience as a Project Manager
- Poven skills in the delivery of Business Change projects (ideally Lean Six Sigma certified)
- Strong Agile exposure
- Prince 2 certified
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Demonstratable experience on managing projects independently
- Delivered significant business outcomes in excess of £3m
- Extremely delivery focused
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Outstanding interpersonal and stakeholder management skills at all levels
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career motivated, Agile Project Manager to secure a role within an international company that is renowned in the market for their continued investment into business transformation and innovation.
It must be stressed that only proven Project Managers with experience leading the delivery of end to end Business Change within an Agile environment will be considered for this position.
This is a permanent role based in St Albans involving travel where necessary to deliver on projects. It pays between £50,000 and £60,000.