A well-known Tech Consultancy firm are looking for an experienced public cloud Project Manager to work within their Advisory & Consulting team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work within a well-funded private equity backed business that is expanding its presence internationally and focusing on delivering complex solutions for a range of clients.
This role will specifically be responsible for the project management of Cloud Solutions (predominantly Azure) across multiple sector clients.
Day to day Responsibilities
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate and complete projects from point of Sales hand over through to Client sign-off of all project deliverables.
- Select, lead, and motivate the project team.
- Deliver projects following the documented processes utilising tailored PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
- Proactively manage scope, schedule, budget, risk, quality, and change
- Continual improvement, maintaining a lesson’s learnt log to ensure lessons are acted upon.
- Maintain project reporting internally and externally as per the agreed frequency and standards.
In order to be considered for this role, the Project Manager will need..
- Proven experience of working within IT and managing IT projects.
- Wide experience of the IT industry.
- Experience of cloud technologies.
- Estimating and planning skills.
- Risk Management experience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project.
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with clients and Ensono stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to influence project teams to ensure successful project implementation.
- Experience of Productivity.
- Experience of delivering Cloud and Productivity technologies. (advantageous)
- Azure or AWS cloud experience.