Our client, a major multi-national high street retailer now requires a Project Manager with mobile apps experience on an initial 3-month contract to deliver a business critical programme.
The Senior Project Manager will be delivery-focused and confident in leading cross-functional teams and harnessing agile ways of working to enable major deliveries at scale.
The ideal Senior Project Manager will have the following experience/key skills:
- Proven experience working in Retail
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Risk and Escalation Management Skills
- Solid IT Project/Delivery Background
- Proven experience delivering mobile applications
- Proactive at impediment removal and efficient - OKR focus
- Successful implementation of continuous improvement processes
- Strong Background in Budgeting/Finance
- Experienced at embedding Agile ways of working
- Comfortable in both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Able to Remain Focused and Challenging Others
Duration: 3 months rolling
This is an exciting opportunity for an outcome-focused Senior Project Manager to join a world-renowned Retailer and deliver high-profile mobile applications for its customers.
If you would like to find out more, please apply.