One of the worlds largest telecos is recruiting a Propositions Manager into there tech portfolio to target there large enterprise customers.
This is an influential role with overall accountability for customer focussed cross-portfolio propositions strategy for the multinational and corporate customer segments. This role will be instrumental in extending Business market leadership in an increasingly complex and growing global market and establishing the business as a global technology company, in addition to being a global leader in mobile and connectivity.
This role uses data and insight to develop cross-portfolio propositions and strategies to broaden customer relationships and increase share of wallet by providing the right solutions for customers at the right time.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable for shaping the Corporate proposition strategy
- Deliver specific cross LOB propositions which drive specific revenue targets
- Using market and analyst insights and collaborative idea generation with Lines of Businesses (product teams), Technology teams, sales teams and operating companies, drive the development of customer focussed cross-portfolio propositions that drive revenue, margin and market share performance
- Provide strategic thought leadership on key global issues relating to the IoT, Cloud, Security, Network and collaboration services and future trends.
- Active stakeholder management across Marketing to help drive thought leadership and demand generation
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong B2B proposition experience globally, preferably across several industry verticals
- Demonstrated experience in leading the development of propositions to drive commercial performance
- In-depth understanding of the digital services market and future trends
- Highly developed influencing skills, leadership capability, and the ability to work across the business.
- Sophisticated senior stakeholder management capability in a global environment, including senior customer stakeholders
- Commercially astute and customer focused
This position is a mix between home and 1 or 2 days in the London office (currently remote). Salary is a basic between 90-110k with an excellent benefits package and bonus