Senior Public Cloud Project Manager wanted by my leading, multinational technology client based in Staines to lead the journey from sale to operational run state.
Senior Public Cloud Project Manager will be working for my global, technology powerhouse to define, organise and plan project schedules. The ideal candidate will have solid infrastructure experience and leadership qualities.
The Senior Public Cloud Project Manager role will suit candidates who have come from a managed services or IT services company and has extensive exposure of managing complex projects within a cloud environment.
The Senior Public Cloud Project Manager will join a small but talented and collaborative of Project Managers, who will be responsible for delivering 4-5 complex Public Cloud projects simultaneously, ensuring they are on time and within budget.
- Attend customer sites for Kick Off meetings
- SOW or RFP reviews and responses
- Budget management
- Risk analysis and management
- Ensure projects that are closing have all the relevant documents completed
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven experience working as a Senior Project Manager for a medium/large managed services organisation
- Experience of working on external projects
- Prince 2 certified or equivalent – must have a solid understanding of methodologies and how to implement them.
- Strong risk management and change management experiences
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder engagement – across all levels
- Managed complex projects within a cloud environment
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Senior Public Cloud Project Manager role candidates are required to have a Prince 2 qualification or equivalent and have simultaneously managed complex projects within a cloud environment.