Senior Security Analyst required by my client, a global financial services company, to work within their Cyber Security team to support the business and their clients with Information Security advice and guidance across their global practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Information Security professional with knowledge across penetration testing, vulnerability management, networking and infrastructure, application development and cloud technologies to help the client keep on top of the threats, risks, vulnerabilities and evolving attack vectors facing the business.
To be considered for this position the Security Analyst must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Security Analyst
- Strong understanding of common IT protocols, infrastructure and systems
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and their security implications (AWS/GCP)
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification
- Prior experience within a highly regulated industry
- Excellent communicator, teamwork orientated, results focused
- Excellent written skills with ability to create, update and maintain network diagrams
- Detailed knowledge of security products, SIEM, AV, security gateways, firewalls, load-balancers, ACLs, routing and switching
- Experience working in a post-breach environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant field
- Awareness of areas such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST and COBIT
This is a 6-month contract based in Leeds paying £510 per day, inside IR35.