This person will be working closely with key stakeholders, highlighting and managing any potential security risks to all areas of the business. Reporting into the Infosec officer, the Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for the recognition and management of any security risks linked with business operations and overseeing key security programmes on and off shore.
- Significant experience in a Cloud environment (GCP advantageous)
- In-depth security experience and working in a large-scale commercial environment
- Strong skills in vulnerability management
- Financial services exposure is ideal
- CISSP, CCSP, Google Cloud Security Engineer desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a well established and experienced Security Analyst to join a multinational, globally recognised company and help them maintain and control their high security standards.
I must stress that only candidates with strong experience in a Cloud environment will be considered for this position. This role is in Central Leeds and pays up to £528 per day (via umbrella) for an initial 6 months. The chance of extension is likely.