A global Financial Services firm are looking for a Security Analyst to work on a 6-month contract basis, paying up to £528 per day. The company is based in Leeds and would initially be a remote working opportunity until restrictions ease (1/2 days in the office afterwards).
As a Senior Security Analyst, you would be expected to…
- Assess a catalogue of applications against an established vulnerability management and remediation programme.
- Validate the effectiveness of technical controls over applications to provide a clear view of control assurance.
- Review the technical control stack to support overall posture and specific standards such as PCI-DSS.
In order to be considered for this role, the Security Analyst would need to have..
- Significant experience in a public cloud environment. (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience of working in a transformational environment that is moving to cloud.
- Experience in the deployment, operation and configuration of WAFs, networks and security tools.
- Experience in supporting the use of a secure SDLC which is supported by strong application development tooling.
- Experience at creating good and meaningful MI & Dashboards, project plans and technical documentation.
- Ability to write technical risk/security reports.
- CISSP, CCSP, Google Cloud Security Engineer