One of the UK’s leading financial services companies with a large presence in Leeds require a Senior Security Analyst
Senior Security Analyst you will be supporting the business and clients with Information Security advice and guidance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop an understanding of the threats, risks, vulnerabilities and evolving attack vectors facing the business
- Constantly analyse and make recommendations to implement effective security controls, system hardening and provide consistent security controls for projects
- Assist with the management of the risk management log.
- Assist in the management of patching, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing to ensure recommendations are risk assessed and implemented in a timely manner
- Assist in group security training and awareness campaigns
- Manage the security exception process and change control process.
- Assist in reviewing the market for effective information security solutions
- Assist in annual review of suppliers' information security processes
- Assist as required with client information security questionnaires
- Assist IT with Security projects and certifications
If you’re an experienced Information Security professional (covering areas such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST and COBIT) and have knowledge of penetration testing, vulnerability management, networking and infrastructure, application development and cloud technologies we would love to speak with you.
- Strong understanding of security operations and keen to learn
- Ability to work constructively with IT, in a team and with end users
- Detailed understanding of Security Infrastructure design and IT Security best practice
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with ability to create, update and maintain network diagrams
- Detailed knowledge of security products, SIEM, AV, security gateways, firewalls, load-balancers, ACLs, routing and switching
- Strong understanding of common IT protocols, infrastructure and systems e.g. Networks, Domains and virtualised infrastructure
- Understanding of Cloud technologies and security controls
- CISSP, CISM or CISA or related security certifications are highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree education, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience within an FCA regulated industry
- Exposure working in a post-breach environment
- Cloud security experience (AWS / GCP)
This contract is based in central Leeds and offers a daily rate up to £510 per day on an inside IR35 basis. Initial duration is 6 months.