Senior Security Architect required by my client, a global financial services client, to work on the development and execution of objectives to manage and measure risks across their global practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on Security Architect to provide technical consulting for business needs across security, scalability and reliability. The architect would responsible for the design and deployment of high performing and scalable solutions to ensure the safety of the business.
To be considered for this position the Security Architect must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Security Architect
- Awareness of SDLC and infrastructure design and implementation in regard to governance and security
- CISSP, CISM, CISA certification
- Cloud architecture experience
- Familiarity with various Security frameworks, such as FISMA, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX
- Excellent communicator, teamwork orientated, results focused
- Experience in a business-facing, consultative position
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineer or any other relevant field
This is a 6-month contract based in Leeds paying £650 per day.