One of the worlds most respected and fasted growing technology centric consulting firms need to here a Senior Solution Architect. This firm have grown to over 40,000 globally and have ambitious growth plans over the next 2 years.
This company are known for there deep technical knowledge, particularly within ecommerce and cloud. The consistently strive for the highest standards of excellence
This position requires an avid technologist who enjoys striving complex architectural and consulting challenges and driving digital solutions. The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
- Proven experience acting as a hands-on Solution Architect with a strong foundation in Software Engineering
- Experience in a business domain acting as a SME to link technology with business value
- Strong understanding and experience of Cloud eco-systems like: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, knowledge of Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud (nice to have)
- Hands-on applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, User Interfaces, Microservices, Serverless, and Decentralized Systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
• Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
Dues to the scale and growth plans for the firm, career progression is sensational info senior architecture or management positions.
Location is predominantly remote. There will be a need to travel to client site as and when appropriate. The vast majority of clients are in London and the South East. Client location is City. Salaries rage from £100-120K basic with a very generous bonus scheme and corporate package.