Innovative company in debt recovery industry are searching for a Senior Transformation Manager to help the team deliver transformation activity of their high revenue clients.
Your role involves building strong communication and relations with clients to gain understanding of their change practice. From this, you will be able to identify which clients are potentially at-risk. You must be highly analytical and confident to take your clients on the migration journey, supported by D&A SME’s.
The ideal Senior Transformation Manager will have the following experience/skills:
- Experience of working in client facing environment
- Finance background
- Day-to-day client engagement on migration
- Act as first point of contract for clients
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Highly analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an on-site role lasting 12 months based in Leeds. This is a hybrid- remote role, requiring you to be in the office 2 to 3 days a week.
This fantastic opportunity a rate of £350 a day inside IR35.
If you are a Senior Transformation Manager contractor with the relevant experience, we would be very interested to hear from you.