Global Travel client requires a Senior UI designer to create engaging user-centric digital experiences for their iconic brand.
The Senior UI Designer will help lead the visual design and improve the customer digital journey across all digital touchpoints including responsive websites, mobile applications and digital installations.
The ideal Senior UI designer will have:
- Senior UI visual interactive experience using creativity to drive and develop projects that bring ideas to life
- Great understanding of user needs and usability that combine simplicity with creativity to form a great digital customer journey
- Previously owned or managed project lifecycles, working with developers to transform prototypes to functional and useable products
- Excellent communication skills – ability to simplify complex ideas, provide verbal guides, communicate with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues.
- Expertise in a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and other prototyping software
- Knowledge of how to apply design principles in a commercial environment
- Strong experience as a UI designer in a commercial environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end creative process and thinking, as well as showcasing your visual design ability – across both native mobile apps and web
- Travel, retail or high volume ecommerce experience highly desirable
Rate: £500 p/d outside IR35
Duration: 6 months rolling
Location: Hybrid / London
If you are an experienced UI Designer with passion and enthusiasm for design, this is the perfect opportunity for you.