Senior UX Designer with strong eCommerce / Luxury Retail experience is now required by a Global Travel Brand based in Central London for an initial 6-month contract.
The Senior UX Designer will have a passion for design and a strong background within UX design covering both mobile and web applications for high transaction platforms.
The UX designer will be responsible for updating and expanding existing booking path customer journeys e2e. The UX Designer will run user testing, work with developers, and have the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven UX designer experience
- Worked on multiple Web and Mobile Apps
- Experience of working with developers
- Happy to conduct User Testing
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience including design process – prototyping, wireframing etc
- Experience within the Travel or Luxury retail ndustry is highly beneficial
This is an initial 6-month contract based in Central London with strong potential to extend, the rate is up to £525 per day.
It must be stressed that ONLY UX Designers with experience across web and mobile products will be considered for this role.