Global Digital Design Agency now require a Senior UX Designer to join an expanding team that are responsible for partnering with a portfolio of well-known Brands to continuously deliver innovative designs and solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to develop under the tutorage of a highly regarded Head of UX while creating customer centric, multichannel designs for a variety of household names!
The ideal Senior UX Designer will have the following experience / skills:
- Delivering and designing wireframe layout and UI, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups across touchpoints including web and mobile.
- Presenting UX recommendations in a clear and informative way
- Working collaboratively across different departments including SEO and data management
- Having a thorough understanding in user research including strategic research through to the design phase
- Understand and able to demonstrate the advantages of UX best practice
- Creating deliverables that explain both the vision and path of the task
- Able to demonstrate examples of UX deliverables and outputs
- Strong and well-presented portfolio showing experience creating interfaces and digital products/experiences
- Well thought out examples of user journeys and other UX deliverables
- Take pride and passion in everything you do
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a great team that offers excellent professional development for Senior UX Design, please apply.