Global Travel client requires a Senior UX designer to develop and implement UX Design for both the responsive website and mobile application, optimising the user experience and supporting company growth and profitability.
The Senior UX Designer will be working both hands-on and strategically to design best in class user experience for digital customers.
The ideal Senior UX Designer will have:
- Demonstrable Senior UX Designer experience working on commercial projects on web and mobile apps – proven understanding of differing UX conventions unique to each.
- Excellent communications skills – analytical, interpretable, interpersonal, simplifying complex ideas – with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to produce effective product solutions adhering to product framework, timelines and budget with a direct positive commercial impact (on revenue, retention, engagement, etc)
- Proficiency prototyping and UX mapping tools (using Axure, Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc) – using storyboards and sketches – to bring your ideas to life
- Ability to justify UX decisions using data and analytics to generate insights into relevant business solutions
- Experience in visual / interactive design
- Previous experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating end-to-end UX process, showcasing your prototyping skills across both native mobile apps and web
- Travel, retail or high volume ecommerce experience highly desirable
Rate: £500 p/d outside IR35
Duration: 6 months rolling
Location: Hybrid / London
If you are a user centric Senior UX Designer with a creative take to satisfy business and customer objectives, this is the opportunity for you.