The Service Architect will manage technical changes and document non-functional requirements, working within complex service models with system and service integration for the delivery of end to end services.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Service Architect
- Excellent skills in service design
- Strong skills inn IT System security & compliance
- Exposure within a complex IT service management company, operating a complex service model
- SIAM (Service Integration and Management) functions and service delivery model knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and proven Service Architect to join a global Consultancy, on a high profile initiative. You will support, establish and maintain the client service architecture and best practices, working directly with the operating Business, Architecture and Programme Delivery Directors.
It must be stressed that only proven Service Architects will be considered for this position. This is an initial 3 month contract based remotely, with a strong potential for extension paying up to £400 pd.