My client is a rapidly growing integration specialist consultancy who delivery Mulesoft of Snaplogic integrations to some of the worlds most recognised brands. My client is currently looking for a Client Service Delivery Manager who can support on the Delivery of their integration software solutions to their clients, ensuring the mitigation of risks and incidents are dealt with and when they arise.
The Service Delivery Manager is a key hire for this organisation as they look to build out their service delivery / client support team to ensure they deliver the best possible service to their clients.
The role will require you to hands on with day-to-day activities of a delivery function and whilst supporting support staff. As the SDM, you will be monitoring and reporting on service delivery metrics and overall performance and coordinating planned changes with customer service, change management and operations.
Maintaining relationships with technical teams, IT, and business partners; communicating on major service outages/escalations.
- Be accountable for all aspects of Service Delivery across their assigned accounts
- Drive continuous service improvement
- Own and deliver compliant operational services in line with the wider Service Management and Technology Solutions strategies.
- Bring visible leadership within the area, ensuring we are doing the right thing for our clients and working in partnership with our Growth and Operation teams.
- Ensure our clients see the visible value our business brings to them
- Build trusted partnerships with clients, striving to understand their needs and so we can match these to our broad and deep proposition offering
- Forge strong, productive, and collaborative relationships across partnership network
- Where problems arise take ownership and act quickly to resolve these, escalating for support in a timely fashion, acting openly and with integrity.
- Lead by example, setting out clearly and supportively what is expected so the team increases its cohesiveness, motivation, and effectiveness
- Own team performance, fostering an environment where the whole team contribute to the continuous improvement of the function
- Accountable for managing the IT service delivery for one or more client accounts
- Provides a focus for SLA management and customer satisfaction across the relevant customer base. Ensure the information systems and the review structure for SLAs and client satisfaction are in place and effectively used
- Experience of successfully resolving disputes to the satisfaction of all parties
- 3rd party supplier and contract management experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualification
- Able to travel and stay away from home as and when required
- Strong client focus - ability to operate at prime customer contact level typically at senior manager/director level.
- Demonstratable operational service delivery management expertise
The Service Delivery Manager is a permanent role offering up to £55,000 + benefits.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have a strong background in Service Delivery in ITIL environments.