Service Delivery Manager required by the UK’s leading insurance company based in London. Paying up to £55k per annum, this is an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager with excellent communication skills and an extensive understanding in IT tools and software.
You will be responsible for managing and communicating with key stakeholders in order to improve response and delivery time and maintain customer relationships. You will develop and implement service standards and procedures for the service delivery department as well as update service methods to improve overall efficiency.
- Quickly assess the severity of an outage regarding business impact and technical complexity
- Good organisation skills and excel at multitasking during major issues
- Notify, escalate, and communicate to senior management the existence and status of outages.
- Ensuring high levels of performance in Service Delivery processes
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance.
- Strong ITIL experience.
- Service now Experience.
- Excellent communication skills and has the ability to communicate technical issues to various audiences.
- Strong ability to work with teams and independently.
- Experience in working in the insurance industry or other regulated environments.
- Experience with working with both internal or third party teams.
- Has previously worked with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions were taken and completed to protect and improve services.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager who has previous experience in managing a team of Service Delivery Operatives and has experience in performing service delivery tasks as well as knowledge in the implementation of Service Now and tools such as Jira. Salary of £55k, hybrid working with London based offices.