A large utilities company need a service delivery manager to supervise the IT department. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a service delivery role.
This role will be suitable for a personable person with great leadership abilities. Someone who has previously managed a team, is able to build and sustain relationships. This is a people facing position, thus someone with fantastic communication skills both written and verbal is essential.
- Previous experience as a service delivery manager
- IT background imperative
- Great written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in a leadership/mentoring role
- ITIL qualified
- Ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Critical and out of the box thinker
- Supply IT service evaluation on performance
- Great stakeholder engagement
- Look for service improvements in the business and find methods of implementation.
- Support the IT service desk
- Maintain a structured approach to the technical support team
- Build a strong understanding of projects that influence your service area
- Deliver presentations
- Ensure that technology in meeting rooms is maintained to high standards
- Be representative for the IT department
- Collaboratively work with IT management to improve the current software
This role is based in St Albans with a fantastic reputable company. Offers a competitive salary + a great benefits package.