Exciting new opportunity for a Service Manager with proven experience in a Change, Release, Incident and Problem background, who will lead the service management of both internal and external customers to join a global leading Financial Services company based in Chelmsford.
As a service manager you will create (365/24/7) service management across business IT services as well as maintenance and monitoring of IT services to enable system and service management as well as stability and availability. You will also ensure that the IT service keeps in line with defined strategy and business assurance.
- Leading the service management of both internal and external customers
- Service management
- Incident management
- Operational supplier management
- Ability to be on call and provide out of hours support when necessary
- Exposure working in a Change, Release, Incident and Problem Management role
- Experience within the Financial Services advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience working with ITIL processes
This is an exceptional opportunity for a career motivated, and delivery focused Service Manager to join a market leading Financial Services organisation, renowned for their continued and substantial investment into Technology.
This is a permanent role, based in offering a basic salary of between £38,000 – 48,000 + Bonus + Benefits package.