Our client, a specialty insurance firm now require a Service Manager to join their team and to take control of their services, through managing business expectations and resolving service issues.
The Service Manager will be responsible for delivering services to internal and external stakeholders, tracking service metrics and understand the business relationships in order support the groups.
As the Service Manager you should be aware of the importance of business goals, thriving to achieve them though maintaining a high performing service and communication of outages regarding business impact and technical complexity to maintain stability.
The ideal Service Manager will have the following:
- Ability to identify and resolve Service Risks, ensuring actions are taken towards improving and protecting the service
- Experience working on ITIL process environment
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with various audiences, including internal and external third-party teams and stakeholders
- A can-do attitude, ability to adapt to new technologies and procedures
- Strong understanding of policy, claims and complaint management
- Understanding of industry standard technologies and infrastructure such as: networking, cloud storage, databases
- Previous experience in an insurance field
Basic Salary: 60k + excellent package
This is a hybrid role that requires you to in their London office 2-3 days a week.
If you are a Service Manager with the focus and drive to improve the business’ best practice, please apply.