Service Support Analyst wanted by IT Technology & Digital company to take ownership of incidents, requests and small projects from first contact to final resolution or escalation.
The Service Support Analyst will provide first line support of incidents service requests and alerts and have a consistent approach when handling calls and emails to the service desk.
Key skills and experience required:
- Active Directory
- Exposure to Office 365 administration and support experience
- Microsoft Window 10
- Networking and telephony – basic network troubleshooting
- Experience of use of an IT ticketing system
- Worked in a team environment and can demonstrate team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driver’s license (desirable)
This role is paying up to 32k and offers a hybrid working environment.