Ventula have partnered with a global software development consultancy who are looking for a SOC Analyst on 12 month contract basis to work on their client’s site, a government organisation.
The right candidate MUST be SC cleared and be fully committed to the full 12 months, we are seeking SOC Analysts who have proven experience in monitoring customer behaviour and confident in recognising behavioural patterns.
Successful SC cleared candidate should apply if they have experience within the following:
- SC Cleared
- Proven experience setting up security and monitoring systems
- Producing incident reports
- Gathering information from external sources to prevent any issues
- Consulting and giving expert advice on security matters
- Keeping an up to date track of potential threats and be knowledgeable about how to deal with them.
- ArcSight SIEM version 6 or above – high level of skill
- Network and host IDS monitoring
- Firewall architecture and hardening techniques
- TCP/IP and networking environments
- RHEL and Windows Server/workstation Operating Systems
- SNMP V2 and V3
If you are looking to work alongside an incredible team of SOC specialists and wanting to elevate your skills and career and are SC cleared, then apply today.
This UK wide role is paying a competitive day rate of £600 per day and will be for a duration of minimum 12 months.