Fancy living in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities; renowned for its stunning architecture, buzzing nightlife, sandy beaches, and excellent cuisine? This is a permanent role based in Barcelona!!
My client, a global leader in fraud technology, is looking for a Software Development Manager to spearhead 3 Dev squads. You will ideally have a background in DevOps/engineering and experience of leading Dev teams in a similar capacity.
This company is rated highly on glassdoor, with employee’s stating that their wellbeing and growth is prioritised by the company. The company pride themselves on their innovation, constantly adapting to find new ways to improve their customer experience and solve any problems that arise.
- Experience managing Dev teams
- A career history in DevOps/Engineering
- AWS design exposure is desirable
- Strong understanding of FE/mobile, C++ and C#/.net
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage 3 DevOps teams – dealing directly with the leaders of the 3 teams
- Oversee the delivery and timing of the projects
- Ensure that CI/CD practice is adopted
- Embed a DevOps approach in the role
- Manage ongoing progression and development of team members and capabilities, etc.
- Other usual management of objectives, etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Development Manager, with an engineering background, to work for a leading global fraud technology company in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
It must be stressed that experience working in a similar Software Development Manager role is essential in order to be successful when applying for this position.
The role will be mostly remote working but you will need to be based in Barcelona as this is where most of the squads are.