They require a driven and passionate developer, with strong experience in cloud application development (AWS or GCP) and API technologies, to join their credit data team and help to design and build dynamic, innovative digital solutions.
Key experienced required:
- Very strong Java experience (J2ee/J2se) including Spring (core, MVC and Boot)
- Strong Cloud development experience (AWS and/or GCP)
- Microservices architecture experience and REST based API’s
- API gateway development (Apigee and Swagger)
- Front-end development experience using Angular (or similar)
- Acceptance testing experience (Selenium, Webdriver)
- big data/NoSQL technologies (such as Big Query, Data flow etc).
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in financial services (preferably credit bureau) would be advantageous.
The role is based in Leeds and offers a daily rate of up to £400 per day for an initial 6-month period.
If you fit the above requirements, please send an updated CV.