Leading Consultancy now require an Oracle Solution Architect with Security Clearance to work for their Military Client based in Gosport.
The ideal Solution Architect will have a strong technical architecture background with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Fusion and Oracle database skills.
- Assist in High-Level solution architecture
- Generate architecture documents for projects
- Assist with risk assessments
- Negotiate with key stakeholders including prioritising projects/resources
- To identify and resolve impacts towards architecture
- Report to Enterprise Architects
- Work in office: 2/3 days
The ideal Solution Architect will have the following skills:
- 5+ years’ Solution/Technical Architect experience
- SC Clearance (or eligible)
- Experience of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) or similar cloud services delivery
- Oracle Database and Oracle Fusion middleware components
- Experience with Virtualization (VMware and OVM)
- Windows environment
- Certification in TOGAF, ITIL, or IT4IT
- Skilled or familiar with ArchiMate or UML
- Documentation writing skills
Duration: 6 months
Location: Gosport 2-3 days per week
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with Security Clearance combined with the relevant technical skills we are keen to hear from you.