The Solution Architect will be responsible for designing and shaping the overall solution on a service transition project while producing critical Solution Architecture documentation.
- Experience as a Contact Centre Architect
- Strong knowledge of contact centre network architecture (telephony ideally)
- Strong skills with Call Centre Technologies (ACD, IVR, Call Recording, Chat, Cloud Delivery, toll free, Omni-channel)
- Highly knowledgeable around call centre technologies including: VOIP / Unified Comms or Queuing systems.
- Exposure on a service transition related project
- Strong communicator and able to comfortably engage with stakeholders
- BSc or BA (2:1 or above) degree is desirable are looking for somebody to join this project very quickly and Interviews will take place with immediate effect.
A daily rate of £540 per day in on offer and the role will be Inside IR35.
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with contact centre infrastructure (telephony) experience, we want to hear from you.