Leading international tech consulting firm require a Solution Architect at the Managing Consultant grade to work in the financial service practice.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts. Solution Architects must have the ability to engage in opening discussions with stakeholders, identify their issues, and communicate solutions.
- Supporting Projects by fulfilling Architect positions.
• Providing Sales and Pre-Sales pursuits with Technology Consultancy.
• Providing guidance through the complexity of solution architecture options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Finding the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long term sustainability.
• Creating and presenting Proof-of-Concepts whenever required.
• Creating and presenting Architecture proposals.
• Liaison with delivery managers, business analysts, and development teams.
• Carrying out technical audits and design reviews.
• Evaluating new technologies, monitor hardware and software trends.
• Participating in internal and external conferences.
The role requires a strong background in consulting, architecture and software development, building client relationship, customer engagement and stakeholder management resulting in new wins and increased footprint in strategic accounts.
- Proven experience acting as a Solution Architect
- Experience with at least one of the following domains: Financial Services, Insurance or Life Science
- Experience with designing Information Systems Architecture
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco-system: certificates for Microsoft Azure ( Azure Solutions Architect Expert ) or AWS ( Solutions Architect Professional) is mandatory, knowledge of Google Cloud, Baidu Cloud, Alibaba Cloud is an advantage
- Hands-on Applications development background including a good understanding of Enterprise Systems, Digital Technology including Cloud, Mobility, User Interfaces, Microservices, and Decentralized Systems
- Advanced end-to-end troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Ability to manage and lead teams of experts and share solution architecture methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer care and service in all activities
- Leadership skills to work comfortably with senior colleagues, up to and including C-level
This role is based between home and London with phenomenal growth the potential. The organisation is an industry leader and going through a period of unprecedented demand. The salary is a based between £105-115k with an excellent benefits package.