3 months initially
£600/day - IR35 – Inside
3 x Solution Architects required for Leading Consultancy. The Architects will be leveraged across both BAU and Transformation, they need to be able to support both High Level Design work and Low-Level Design work required by both BAU (Evergreen) and Transformation work stream.
Solution Architects, with ideally 5+ years of Solution/Technical experience, are required to join the Architecture Team to work closely with the architecture team to work closely with customers, project managers and stakeholders.
The Key Responsibilities of the Solution Architect:
- To assist with high-level solution architecture
- Generate conceptual, logical, and physical architecture documents
- Work on estimations and risk assessments
- Provide technical leadership
- Support short time-frame change impact assessments, feasibility studies & costed IT proposals
- Provide technical design assurance for new projects
- 5+ years of Solution/Technical Architect experience
- Exposure to business critical, high availability design and deployment
- Able to write clear documentation
- Experience working closely with customers, management and stakeholders
- SC Clearance
- TOGAF, ITIL, or IT4IT Certifications
- Archimate or UML experience
- Virtualization (VMware and OVM), Windows environment, Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion middleware components experience
All Solution Architects that apply for this role must be Security Cleared or Eligible
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with Security Clearance (or eligible) combined with the relevant technical skills, we are keen to hear from you.