Responsibilities for the Solution Designer:
- Ensuring the solutions are fit-for-purpose within the corporate and operations domain
- Support the development of solution architectures
- Facilitate production, review and approval of design documents
- Liaise with business teams and other projects
- Hands on technical support for systems and integrations
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to degree level
- Hands on understanding of modern application and integration technologies
- Experience of modern development technologies and frameworks, e.g. NodeJS and SQL
This is a great opportunity for someone who manages their time well and can prioritise tasks and projects.
This role is remote with the option of WFH and in the office post-covid. The role is offering up to £50,000 per annum + benefits.