SC cleared (or willing to undergo clearance).
My client, a well-known Credit Bureau, are looking for an SQL Server DBA with MS (Microsoft) SQL BDA experience to aid and be responsible for maintaining and monitoring the systems, disaster recovery and backing up the clients MS SQL databases.
Key responsibilities of the SQL Server DBA:
- Maintain, monitor, and tune systems
- Work on Disaster recovery and maintain the back up of databases
- Apply data insights to improve performance management and innovation
- Work with support teams to aid troubleshooting incidents
- Provide Incident and Problem diagnosis
- Administering MS SQL in the Cloud Using terraform
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have the following experience:
- Strong background in MS SQL (2017 or 2019) database technologies
- Experience of SQL Server Installation, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- SC cleared (or willing to undergo clearance).
- Google Cloud SQL PostgreSQL/MS SQL Server
- Public cloud administration experience
- Infrastructure using Terraform as code
This is an excellent opportunity for a successful and career motivated SQL Server DBA with SC Clearance or willing to go through clearance, with a background in using maintaining MS SQL Servers and using terraform as code through infrastructure.
This is a permanent role, based in Nottingham, paying a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits