One of the UK’s largest and most respected telecoms giants (FTSE 100) requires a strategic propositions manager to join its corporate expansion team.
This is a Global role to with an accountability to create strategically aligned propositions for the MNC market and to identify the set of cross portfolio capabilities needed to bring them to life for our customers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Accountable for the end to end development of a proposition theme – from insight generation through to delivery of core proposition and solution. A proposition theme is likely to have an addressable market opportunity of >€100m
- Senior stakeholder management to ensure alignment of activity across OpCo MNC/Corporate segments, Product Lines of Business, Sales Channel, wider Marketing functions
- Business case development to support recommended solution delivered within the proposition theme
- Responsible for leading the delivery of solutions
- Responsible for commercial performance and lifecycle management of the proposition theme and associated solutions
- Relevant experience of creating Global Enterprise/National Corporate propositions
- A strategic, commercial, technical and operational mind-set with evidence of creating, agreeing and delivering winning strategies and executions plans
- Understanding of complete ICT spectrum for Corp/Large Enterprise segments – Connectivity, Cloud, IoT, Security
- Well-developed presentation skills to internal and external audiences all levels of seniority.