A global leading financial services company are hiring a Strategy Development professional with business intelligence experience to join the company on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will pay £90k pro rata with the potential of transitioning to a permanent position. The role will be based from London with hybrid working (1-2 days per week in the office).
The role will be responsible for the development and coordination of the 3-year UK business strategy. You will work with the Director of Business Strategy to support the business in key decision making by working with key stakeholders across the business.
- Strong experience of strategy development
- Financial Services experience
- Experience of CRA data highly beneficial
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity for a Strategy Development Consultant, with Business Intelligence knowledge, to join a global leading credit referencing agency on a 12-month FTC paying £90k pro rata, with the potential to transition to perm. This is a hybrid role with 1-2 days per week in a central London office.