A leading global healthcare / pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain PM. The role will be a mixture of working from west London and remotely, paying £400pd inside IR35.
- Experience of project management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, etc
- Good internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare priority lists, weekly updates, and manage existing governance
- Ability to work with both ambiguous and complex project requirements
- An aspiration to increase your responsibility
- Manage meetings, action/risk/issue logs
- Communicate with stakeholders frequently to update them on the status of the project
- Plan and run workshops both virtually and F2F
- Prepare presentations and output for stakeholders of all levels
- You’ll be picking up a project that is already running and will need to be able to adapt quickly into the role in order to ensure a smooth transition
The ideal candidate will be delivery driven, hardworking, flexible, and capable of working with minimal supervision.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
The role is based in West London with remote options, on a 6 month initial contract, paying £400pd. Starting ASAP.