SWIFT Business Analyst wanted by my consultancy client to join their growing consultancy team in London.
This SWIFT Business Analyst will need to understand the business challenges and deliver a solution to meet the business needs and have will be a key player in their key strategic programme focused on Sanctions.
You will work closely with SWIFT product team to assess the feasibility of delivering the transformation utilising SWIFT’s product offering.
SWIFT Business Analyst Requirements
- Sanctions domain expertise, preferably in a financial institution.
- You will produce and maintain conceptual models (technical and process orientated) and provide domain knowledge during all phases of the process.
- Experience taking Business Cases through relevant approval processes.
- Ability to deliver process change and support technical change providing the bridge between the Business and IT.
- years in similar capacity requiring strong technical and business understanding
- Extensive experience in technical and/or process transformation, gathering requirements, documenting them and managing senior stakeholders.
This is a permanent opportunity offering up to £60,000 per annum based in London.
To be considered for this SWIFT Business Analyst position candidates are required to have experience working with Sanctions domain, SWIFT and Process Change.