Leading financial services organisation is now looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join their Analysis and Design team based in Reigate.
As the new Systems Analyst will play a key role in enhancing and maintaining the pension’s administration system.
- Produce solution documentation to a high standard include database design.
- Deliver functional, technical, and system specifications for complex business requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Facilitating workshops with SME.
- Author detailed solution documentation and technical specification documents.
- Convincing at presenting proposals by way of high-level solutions to end users and stakeholders
- Provide support for UAT and participate in testing of new system functionality.
- Collaborate with architects, developer and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Maintain system test documentation to ensure completeness.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Experience of working on large applications within the financial services industry and good SDLC knowledge
- Skilled at producing application and business requirements
- Strong analytical skills with good data analysis experience
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure being aware of time constraints where appropriate such as legislative and / or client driven deadlines.
Nice to have but not required:
- Useful to understand Investment trading with Fund Providers, automated payments processing.
- Useful to be familiar with task-based processing.
- Ideally to be familiar with web architecture and object-oriented design plus web services.
Salary range : from £55,000 to £65,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits