Gosport or Salisbury
Contract – 6 Months
Daily Rate: £400/450 Per day – Inside IR35
Leading Consultancy now require a Systems Integration Engineer with Security Clearance (or Eligible) to work for their Military Client based in Gosport. This is an initial 6-month contract via umbrella paying between £400-450 per/day.
The ideal Systems Integration Engineer will have a strong technical background in 3rd Line Support, is Security Cleared (or Eligible), SCCM Administration and scripting.
- Providing integration reports on both Software and Hardware
- Cover both Hardware and Software support
- Use Microsoft SCCM to package Software.
- Provide third-line support to site teams and projects.
- Complete scripting with PowerShell, VBS etc
The ideal Systems Integration Engineer will have the Following skills:
- SCCM Administration
- Scripting – PowerShell, VBS etc
- Software integration and compatibility testing
- In depth knowledge of: Group policy, and client end points
- Good software packaging knowledge.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE SC CLEARED (OR ELIGIBLE)
This role will be a part remote working opportunity paying between £400-450 per/day on an initial 6-month basis.
If you are an experienced Systems Integration Engineer with Security Clearance (or Eligible) and strong SOC-SIEM exposure looking to secure a lucrative and hands on contract, we are keen to hear from you.