Tax Manager EMEA– Central London – Up to £65,000– Technology Company
Tax Manager EMEA wanted by my large-scale multinational technology client based near Liverpool Street (Central London) who will be heavily involved with direct tax compliance and local/U.S Reporting.
The Tax Manager EMEA role is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing data centre companies worldwide spanning across 5 continents!
The Tax Manager EMEA will suit candidates who have experience working within an international tax or finance function from a multinational enterprise.
For this Tax Manager EMEA role candidates are required to be ACCA/ACA qualified with at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in accounting and Direct Tax compliance preferably from an international environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Tax Manager EMEA:
- Preparing the EMEA Tax Package for quarter-end reporting and forecasting purposes.
- Highlighting current and deferred tax provisioning for US GAAP requirements.
- Preparing the local tax accounting for inclusion in the local GAAP statutory accounts.
- Working with local advisors to prepare for corporate income tax returns; be able to calculate and monitor tax payments and assist with local Tax authorities.
- Working with the team on direct tax projects, such as Tax automation projects and Senior Accounting.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Tax Manager EMEA opportunity candidates are required to be ACCA/ACA fully qualified and to have previously worked preparing the EMEA Tax Package for quarter-end reporting and forecasting purposes.