Tax Senior Manager (US/UK Private Client) wanted by my recognised, leading practice based in London to support with the businesses continued aggressive growth within their US / UK Private Client team.
This is a great opportunity to work with High-Net-Worth US/ UK citizens to support on complex Private Tax issues. The Tax Senior Manager (US/UK Private Client) role is a split between consulting, policy, advisory and compliance, ensuring clients are efficiently meeting their tax liabilities in the US and UK.
Tax Senior Manager (US/UK Private Client) is working for a recognised consulting powerhouse in the Tax space, from day one you will be provided with a portfolio of existing clients to build relationships with and support, adding or expanding this portfolio will be beneficial and you will have a clearly defined career path to reach partner.
Tax Senior Manager (US/UK Private Client) offers growth opportunities as well as the responsibility to support and develop the company’s knowledge base and junior staff. Can you implement best practice within a team?
The Tax Senior Manager (US/UK Private Client) role will suit candidates from Consulting / Big Four with strong experience in the Private Client Tax space.
In the current climate this company offers genuine stability with a great network to build a successful career upon.
My client does not require candidates to be Enrolled Agents, this is something they can provide you support with to attain.
- Experience at Associate / Senior Associate level within consultancy
- Strong knowledge of US private tax
- Qualified AAT
- Knowledge of UK private tax would be a bonus
- You MUST be a technical tax professional
- You will be responsible for supporting in the managing of a portfolio of individual Tax clients
- You will be required to maintain an excellent, best in class level of service to clients
- Appropriately manage your own time as well as internal resource to ensure work is delivered on time meeting strict deadlines
- Maintain, track, and ensure complex returns are reviewed and delivered
- Maintain constant learning, network within the industry, and attend conferences to ensure you are fully up to date with changes and trends that can benefit the business and our end clients
Personal Tax Senior US UK is a permanent role based in London offering a salary up to £80,000 with excellent benefits.
I MUST stress to be considered for the Personal Tax Senior US UK role candidates are required to be AAT qualified tax professionals with a strong background and exposure of consulting with Private U.S clients.